Surf N’ Suds Express Tunnel Wash breaks the typical car wash mold. It is like no other car wash you have ever experienced. Surf N’ Suds provides consistently superior quality, exceptional customer service, and unmatched product knowledge.
Our Express Tunnel has state of the art equipment and the latest chemical technology. Getting a clean, dry shiny car once is chance, twice is a coincidence, every time is Surf N’ Suds Car Wash Express Tunnel Wash.
Surf N’ Suds Car Wash uses industry leading Tunnel equipment.
Surf N’ Suds Car Wash 50 foot long Tunnel does a better washing job than any Tunnel any size.
M-F 8 am – 7 pm
Sat 8 am – 7 pm
Sun 8 am – 5 pm
Here are our top recommendations to make sure you or your customers avoid problems in the car wash tunnel:
1. Tighten down license plates and license plate holders
2. Empty truck beds to keep debris out of the wash
3. Lower retractable antennas
4. Push side mirrors in, especially truck or SUV-sized mirrors
5. Always remove all roof cargo or any attachable racks on the vehicle
6. Close all windows tight and make sure that they are child locked if kids or pets are on board
7. Don’t use an automatic car wash on vehicles with bad or compromised door or window seals
8. Don’t take classic cars with original paint jobs. Antique paints are softer and thinner than modern products and require unique care from qualified historic car professionals
9. No rear ladders, common on certain passenger vehicles
10. No vehicles with excessive mud caking (just hose them off first!)
11. No vehicles with metal fatigue, wide areas of rust, or loose components (i.e., beaters).